Here at Compass Fuel Oils, we are the UK’s leading fuel oil specialists, providing next day delivery across the UK. As such, we know how important effective heating is for your domestic or commercial property, and that’s why we can supply both kerosene and high quality, premium C1 paraffin. But what is this type of paraffin, what is it used for, and what are the considerations for using Premium C1 Paraffin for heating? Well, this is out guide to everything you should know about this fuel.
What is Premium C1 Paraffin?
Premium C1 paraffin is produced from crude oil, as part of the distillation process. This is similar to the production of other fuel oils such as diesel and petrol. As a result, it has very clean burning characteristics, and can maintain steady high temperatures for long periods of time.
What can Premium C1 Paraffin be used to heat?
Premium C1 paraffin has some excellent heating qualities, and this means it can be used for a variety of purposes both commercially and domestically. These include:
- Greenhouse heaters for growers (Parasene Heaters)
- Workshop and garage space heaters.
- Domestic inverter heaters (without external flue).
- Cleaning car and motorbike parts.
- Sterilising tools and equipment.
- Camping stoves and lamps.
- Weed Killers / Flamethrowers.
- Printing / Typography.
In addition, premium C1 paraffin is also compatible with all known paraffin heaters.
Why should you choose premium C1 Paraffin for heating?
There are a number of reasons to consider using a high quality paraffin for heating. These include:
- A high heating output- paraffin has a high heat output so it can be great to heat spaces that often get cold, like the garage or workshop.
- A clean burning fuel- premium C1 paraffin is a clean burning fuel so you ca enjoy the heat without toxic particles or chemicals entering your lungs.
- Available to purchase in a range of quantities- premium C1 paraffin can be bought in large bulk deliveries or smaller 200 litre barrels. This means that no matter what size space you need to heat, C1 paraffin could be the perfect solution.
Premium Paraffin in 200 Litre Barrels here at Compass Fuel Oils
If you only use a limited amount of paraffin, particularly during the Autumn or Winter months, then a 200 litre barrel could be just what you need. This is prefect for warming up garages, sheds, workshops and even greenhouse plant growers! Here at Compass Fuel Oils, we can deliver a 200 litre barrel to you, wherever you are across the mainland UK in just 1-3 days!
We also stock Cast Iron Rotary Barrel Pumps so that you can easily and quickly dispense fuel out of the barrel. And we can even supply you with a length of hose and jubilee clip to help you avoid any spills or drips.
For more information or advice about premium C1 paraffin, or about any of our high quality fuel oil products or services, get in touch with the team today here at Compass Fuel Oils.