Is your business dependent on consistent and trustworthy fuel deliveries?
If you want the peace of mind that your fuel delivery is always just a few hours away, consider taking advantage of our priority fuel contract service. With this, we will prioritise your fuel-related needs.
How will Compass Fuel Oils priority fuel contract benefit your business?
Disastrous consequences can occur as a result of running out of fuel. For some industries, it’s vital that you have a constant, reliable fuel supply in order to maintain smooth-running operations.
Our priority contract service is the perfect option for any business or organisations that does not want to run the risk of being without fuel or power.
With our priority contract service, you’ll gain access to a host of premium service benefits to ensure your business never runs out of fuel again:
- Your business’ fuel needs become our priority
- Fuel orders will always reach you within a matter of hours
- Orders can be placed 24/7, night or day
- A wide range of service level agreement (SLA) options are available
- You’ll be assigned a dedicated Account manager to take charge of your business’s fuel needs
How does the priority fuel contract work?
For an annual fee, we’ll have your emergency fuel delivery with you whenever the need arises within an agreed time limit from the minute you place an order. You can count on Compass Fuel Oil to arrive on time, every time.
Our Suppliers / Refineries
Which businesses will benefit the most from a priority contract?
If your company frequently purchases fuels and oils and depends on them to run your business, and if you cannot afford the risk of dealing with disruptions caused by running low or out of essential fuels and oils, a priority contract from Compass Fuel Oils is likely to be an invaluable way for you and your company to ensure smooth operations.
Organisations benefiting from priority fuel contracts
The reality is that a vast majority of businesses in the UK, heavily dependent on fuels and oils to sustain their daily operations, face the potential of running low or completely out of fuel. Research indicates that a significant portion of the downtime experienced by businesses is directly related to fuel shortages.
Some of the businesses and organisations currently benefiting from a priority contract include;
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Data centres and internet hosting companies
- Food factories, farms, perishable goods stockists, storage of cold items
- Music venues, festivals and large scale events
- Golf courses, restaurants and hotels
- Universities, colleges and schools
- Government buildings
- Any other businesses that deal with emergencies
If you believe this service may be of interest to your company, call our priority fuel contracts team today on 0330 128 9838 to learn more about services and they could benefit you and your business or organisations.
Why choose Compass Fuels?
- 100% UK nationwide delivery coverage.
- Rapid delivery times – Our standard delivery time is next-day but ask us about same-day deliveries.
- Flexible credit terms – Up to 30 days following month of invoice for customers paying via direct debit.
- 24/7 – 365 days order line & help desk.
- One stop shop – 1 number for everything fuel related – 0330 128 9838.
- Fuel bowser hire & sales, spill containment equipment and fuel pumping equipment.