Have you just bought a new HGV, van, tractor or off-road vehicle that is equipped with SCR technology? You now need to also buy some AdBlue®.
What is AdBlue®?
AdBlue® is a fluid required by many new diesel trucks and buses in Europe to destroy harmful pollutants in the exhaust gases. All commercial vehicles which include trucks, buses and industrial vehicles, above 7.5 tonnes and are manufactured after October 2006 are fitted with a new SCR technology (Selective Catalytic Reduction) which requires the use of AdBlue®.
Who Uses AdBlue®?
- Hauliers / Transport companies.
- Van / Car rental companies.
- Bus & Coach companies.
- Some car manufacturers are now starting to introduce AdBlue on passenger vehicles.
What pack sizes does AdBlue® come in?
- 2000+ Litre bulk tanker deliveries
- 1000 Litre Plastic IBC’s – Gravity feed or pump fed systems available.
- 205 Litre Plastic Drums