As the UK’s leading fuel oil specialists, here at Compass Fuel Oils, we provide a wide range of lubricants and greases for a variety of machinery across a range of industries. But why is it important to choose the right lubricants and greases? And why should you choose us here at Compass Fuel Oils for professional delivery?
Why are the right lubricants and greases important?
Choosing the right lubricants is essential for a number of reasons including:
- Preventing corrosion– lubricants and greases are applied to moving arts within machinery to coat these. This coating can protect the surfaces from oxidisation and rust, as well preventing the natural corrosion that can occur over time. By preventing corrosion from occurring your machinery can stay working at a high level of performance for longer, and
- Reducing wear and tear- Machine wear is a natural process that happens continuously as moving parts generate friction between them. However, when using the right lubricant, these moving parts will be fully protected and covered, which helps them stay moving for longer, reducing any potential wear and tear problems. This also means that your machinery will still working as expected, to a high standard, without any loss in efficiency or performance.
- Reducing the need for maintenance and repair- with the right lubricant you can reduce the need for repairs and maintenance for your machinery and moving parts. This is because less damage is likely to have occurred, and your machinery will encounter fewer problems and breakdowns. This can help to save money in the long term too.
Problems with under and over lubrication
Using the right lubricants and greases for your machinery can also help you avoid the problems associated with under and over lubricating. These problems include:
- Increased energy usage- with not enough lubrication it can take more effort for the machine to work as it should, and this can be very inefficient for your business.
- Heat build ups-If you use too much lubricant this will create a lack of friction. With a lack of friction, moving parts can move faster than usual generating a build up of heat in areas of the machinery. This can be dangerous and increase the possibility of downtime.
Choose Compass Fuel Oils for delivery of lubricants and greases
Here at Compass Fuel Oils we offer a wide range of lubricants and greases for a variety of purposes. These include agricultural lubricants, industrial fluids, greases and Bio-degradable Hydraulic Oils. With these we can deliver 20 litre containers, 200 litre barrels and 1000 litre IBC’s in as little as 1-3 days! Alternatively, for larger deliveries and tank storage we can deliver 5000 litres and above via a bulk road tanker.
We are leading fuel oil specialists here at Compass Fuel Oils, so if you need lubricants and greases, get in touch today to find out more, or to book a delivery.