“It all points to a great service”
At Compass Fuel Oils, our top priority is customer satisfaction. Since our establishment in 2009, we have earned an exceptional reputation for our customer-centric approach. With a combined experience of over 60 years, we firmly believe that delivering an outstanding service is the key to our success. Our team of friendly experts possess extensive local knowledge, giving us a significant edge over our competitors.
We have had 98% of our apprentices graduate into full-time roles and be promoted within their respected fields.
Working within the Accounts Department of a growing Local Fuel Supplier & National Distributor, you will be supporting and be part of the Accounts team, you may also be expected to provide Admin support to the Sales Team when required.
We are based in a semi rural location and therefore transport / access to public to public transport is an essential consideration for applicants. During your Apprenticeship ‘you can expect to be involved in the following duties with varying degrees of frequency.
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
- Processing of Customer Orders and Maintaining Customer Data Database
- Inputting figures accurately to create customer Invoices
- Emails – Outbound, both with and without attachments
- Emails – Inbound, manage and distribute a high volume of emails ensuring they are distributed and actioned appropriately.
- Utilising spreadsheets to manage and manipulate data.
- Deal with Incoming and Outgoing Mail
- Handle cash payments, creating receipts and posting of payments
- Telephone calls inbound and outbound
- Ordering and monitoring of stationery stocks
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Being willing and ready to take on other administrative tasks that are require
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Good verbal & written communicator
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excell (desirable but not essential)
- Early Friday finish
- Relaxed work culture
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Free parking
- 22 holidays + bank holidays
- Training & Development
- Health & well-being programme
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org