Here at Compass Fuel Oils, we supply a range of fuel oil products including red diesel, AdBlue and Kerosene heating oil. Red diesel is one of the most popular fuels we supply for agricultural machinery, industrial heating, and plant machinery. But why should you choose red diesel for your forklift trucks, and what are the benefits of this?
What are the advantages of using red diesel for forklift trucks?
There are a number of advantages and benefits to choosing red diesel for your forklift trucks. These benefits include:
- Save money- Red diesel is cheaper than other diesel options, and some other fuel options because this is a heavily rebated fuel. What this means is that VAT for this fuel type is only 5%, instead of the usual 20%, for any single delivery less than 2300 litres. This can help cut your fuel costs, and keep costs down all year round.
- Fuel tank lasts longer- for a standard diesel forklift truck, an average fuel tank of 50 litres will last much longer than an 18 kg bottle of gas in like for like usage, for an LPG forklift. This means that you wont have to change out the oil as frequently, and will need to do less maintenance as a result of this.
- Can be used outside in the winter- for sites where forklift trucks need to be in use outdoors, even in the cold winter months, red diesel can be the perfect solution. This is because red diesel generates more heat than others, allowing your forklift trucks to start, even on the coldest of days.
Why should you choose Compass Fuel Oils for your red diesel?
Here at Compass Fuel Oils, we are leading providers for red diesel, nationwide. From one end of the country to the other, we can deliver red diesel to you, when you need it. And there are some advantages to choosing us, including:
- quick and reliable delivery
- professional fuel monitoring solutions
- best prices guaranteed
- range of fuel delivery sizes from a 205 litre barrel up to 36,500 litres on an articulated tanker
- if circumstances demand it, we can pump over barrels of fuel oil from a van to deliver in all circumstances and conditions
Our fuel monitoring solutions
Here at Compass Fuel Oils we also offer comprehensive fuel monitoring solutions. These allow you to know the level of fuel in the tank at any time, so that you never run out of fuel for your fleet of forklift trucks, and can keep operating effectively. This also means that you can monitor fuel consumption and cut down on any fuel wastage or issues that may be costing your company additional money. Why not get in touch with the professionals today, here at Compass Fuel Oils?