Here at Compass Fuel Oils, we are the UK’s leading fuel oil specialists, providing next day delivery across the UK. This includes heating oil too. For large scale industrial and commercial heating, you should consider Furnaceflame® fuel oil. But what is this? And what are the advantages of switching to Furnaceflame® fuel oil?
What is Furnaceflame® fuel oil?
Furnaceflame® fuel oil is a type of fuel oil that is designed specifically for large industrial or commercial boilers, furnaces and heating systems. This is because this type of fuel oil has been developed for use as a direct replacement wherever regular gas oil is being used for heating purposes.This means that this fuel can not be used in diesel engined machinery.
Furnaceflame® fuel oil can be used for:
- Industrial furnaces & boilers
- School, church, town hall & large swimming pool heating systems.
- Colleges and universities.
- Large residential blocks.
- Waste incinerators.
Furnaceflame® is a registered trademark of Henty Oil and is supplied through a network of approved Henty Oil distributors.
What are the advantages of switching to Furnaceflame® fuel oil?
There are a number of benefits and advantages to making the switch to Furnaceflame® fuel oil from red diesel or gas oil. These advantages include:
- Saving money- for large industrial or commercial boilers or furnaces, you will probably use quite a lot of fuel oil. Even if you opt for red diesel, this can cost hundreds if not thousands of pounds on a yearly basis. But simply by switching to Furnaceflame® fuel oil, you could save a lot of money. Typically, this type of fuel oil is several pence cheaper per litre, which means that for large quantities, the savings can be huge.
- No compromise in performance- some of the heating oil replacements are made from waste oil products, and this can seriously damage your industrial heating system, increase the risk of plant failure, or even reduce efficiency leading to an increase in fuel use. However, Furnaceflame® fuel oil is blended entirely from virgin components, for high performance and high heat output.
- Easy to switch too- when switching to different fuel oils and products, it is often necessary to clean out the entire fuel tank first. However, this is not the case for Furnaceflame® fuel oil. In fact no modifications are necessary at all. You can simply make the switch immediately. This makes it much easier to get started with your new, cheaper, heating oil.
- Different load sizes- for Furnaceflame® fuel oil, the load sizes we can offer here at Compass Fuel Oils start at 3000 litres through to a full vehicle load of 35,000 litres! So however much fuel oil you need, choose us to deliver. We can deliver within 1 to 3 days, nationwide.
For more information or advice about switching to Furnaceflame® fuel oil, or about any of our high quality fuel oil products or services, get in touch with the team today here at Compass Fuel Oils.